About St. Andrews
St. Andrews University, a branch of Webber International University, is a student and teaching-focused University located in Laurinburg, North Carolina. It offers a broad range of undergraduate liberal arts and sciences majors, to both traditional residential students and adult learners, in a curriculum that is global in scope and practical in its application. The quality of the St. Andrews educational experience has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report, The Princeton Review, and GI Jobs among others. In addition to its many academic programs, St. Andrews has numerous men’s and women’s athletic teams, an acclaimed university press, a nationally competitive equestrian program, opportunities for international study, and an award-winning pipe band. St. Andrews is military-friendly.
St. Andrews Faculty
All of our Faculty hold master’s degrees. Most of our faculty, however, have both earned doctorates and real life experience in the subjects they are teaching. It is also important to know that it is our Faculty, and not graduate students, who actually teach.
The St. Andrews Advantage
- We are for students, Not For-Profit
- Tuition is Affordable
- Courses are 100% online
A Proud Heritage
- 1896: Flora Macdonald College was founded at Red Springs, NC
- 1928: Presbyterian Junior College established in Maxton, NC
- 1958: Flora Macdonald College and Presbyterian Junior College were merged to form a new college
- 1960: The new college was named St. Andrews Presbyterian College
- 2011: St. Andrews became a branch of Webber International University
- 2011: St. Andrews Presbyterian College became St. Andrews University
Type of Institution
- Four-year, church-related, co-educational liberal arts and sciences institution
- Traditional and non-traditional students from diverse national, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Residential and non-residential undergraduate degree programs, certification programs, and special training programs
- Online degree program available
- St. Andrews is a branch of Webber International University (1201 N. Scenic Highway, Babson Park, Florida, telephone 1-800-741-1844). Webber International University is accredited by the the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, bachelor and master’s levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Webber International University.
- The Elementary Education program is approved by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction.
- Located in Laurinburg, North Carolina
- In southeastern North Carolina in an area known as the Sandhills
- 30 miles south of the golfing, equestrian and resort areas of Pinehurst, NC.
- Two hours from spectacular mountains, magnificent beaches, and major metropolitan cities
- Business Administration with Concentration In Equine Business Management
- Major in Business Administration with a Specialized Program of Study in Therapeutic Horsemanship Business Management
- Give priority to quality teaching and effective advising
- Accomplished scholars
- Community contributors
Alumni are in successful careers all over the world.