Tuition and Financing
- Tuition for online students will be $400 per credit hour.
- $50 Resource Fee Per Class.
- Book fees are $525 per Semester.
- NC Residents: May be eligible for the NC Need Based Scholarship.
St. Andrews is proud to announce its Military Service Program designed with flexibility for active and reserve military personnel. St. Andrews offers a total online degree program in General Business Studies; to fit any schedule. St. Andrews has continuously been selected by G.I. Jobs magazine as a Military Friendly School.
Students calling in must specify that they are an 8 week online student.
*Tuition Rates Include Book Costs (e-texts)*
The University makes every effort to keep costs at a minimum while maintaining a high level of instruction and adequate facilities. The Student Financial Assistance Office offers students its counsel and assistance in meeting their educational expenses. Aid is awarded on the basis of an applicant’s need, performance and promise. Approximately 95% of the students at St. Andrews University receive financial assistance.
U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens
- Complete the free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the web at www.fafsa.ed.gov or click on the Federal Student Aid logo above. Priority processing date is May 1.
- If you have never filed a FAFSA on-line, first follow the instructions on the website to apply for a pin. If you are a dependent student, your parent will also need to apply for a pin. (call us at 863-638-2929 if you need help)
- St. Andrews University school code is #001540
- A guide to studying in the USA and financial aid searches may be found at www.edupass.org
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices may request additional information from you. Delays in receiving needed information can slow the process of receiving your financial aid award. SAU will disburse funds in the following manner:
Financial Aid is awarded for the academic year, aid will be disbursed per enrollment block within a term. A student must be actively enrolled in a complete term to earn all of the aid awarded.
- Half of aid to be disbursed in first block of term.
- Second -half of aid to be disbursed in the second block of term.
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of any outside award regardless of the source or amount.
- Financial Aid award letters will be updated as aid changes. You will receive revised award letters.
- Financial Aid renewal depends on the student maintaining satisfactory progress toward his/her degree.
- Students who receive federal or state financial aid must file the renewal FAFSA in the Winter/Spring of each year for the upcoming academic year.